Israel's furious move: Over 200 killed in Israeli airstrikes at Lebanon, Syria
The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) launched operations simultaneously in Gaza and Lebanon. According to the report, over 200 individuals have been killed during these attacks so far.

The moment the ceasefire came to an end, the Israeli military unleashed destruction in Gaza and Lebanon. The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) launched operations simultaneously in Gaza and Lebanon. According to the report, over 200 individuals have been killed during these attacks so far. This number can increase now. Let us know that following US mediation, Israel and Hamas established a ceasefire on January 19, which is now past. Israel launched air strikes in the Gaza Strip, southern Lebanon and southern Syria on Monday, at a time of fragile ceasefire in Gaza and Lebanon.
Ceasefire went into effect in January
Over 200 individuals have been killed in these air strikes. Two assaults occurred near a city refugee camp in Burez in the center of Gaza. One of the assaults on a school being used as a shelter for displaced Palestinians killed a 52-year-old man and his 16-year-old nephew. A ceasefire between Israel and Hezbollah brokered by the US went into effect in late November, bringing to an end a 14-month conflict between the two.
Gaza ceasefire came into effect in mid-January
Since the Gaza ceasefire came into effect in mid-January, the Israeli military has killed dozens of Palestinians who, according to the army, visited its soldiers or ventured into places without permission. The initial stage of the ceasefire witnessed some of the hostages abducted by Hamas exchanged for Palestinians being freed from Israeli captivity. Egypt, Qatar and the United States are attempting to broker the follow-up steps of the ceasefire.
Airstrikes in Syria
Israel seized land in southern Syria after the toppling of long-time dictator Bashar Assad in December. At least three people were killed and 19 others injured, including four children, a woman and three civil defense volunteers, when an attack on a residential neighborhood of the southern Syrian city of Daraa struck, the Syrian Civil Defense Agency reported. It reported two ambulances were damaged. Other attacks hit military bases outside the city.
Israel claims it is an anticipatory defensive measure
Israel claims it is an anticipatory defensive measure against former Islamist fighters now in power in Syria, although its interim government has not been a threat to Israel. The Israeli military said it was hitting military command facilities and locations in southern Syria where Assad's forces have weapons and armored vehicles. It stated that the presence of the items was a threat to Israel.
Airstrikes in Gaza
Two were in the middle of Gaza near the city refugee camp of Burez. One occurred at a school being used as a shelter for Palestinians who have fled, where one 52-year-old and his 16-year-old nephew were killed, according to officials at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital, where the wounded were brought. The Israeli army said it had attacked militants who placed bombs.
Three individuals were killed in an attack in Burez earlier. The Israeli military stated that these individuals were attempting to bury explosive devices in the ground close to Israeli troops. Gaza's Hamas-led government stated that the men were gathering firewood.
Air strikes in Lebanon
Israel stated it had struck two members of the Hezbollah militant organization in the Lebanese city of Yohmor in the south, whom it described as "surveillance workers". Lebanon's official news agency reported that two died and two were injured in the assault. The military later announced it had made additional raids against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, but did not specify their locations